Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Challenge Peek...


Does this fabric look familiar?

Click Image to Enlarge:

I hope so...
It is our 2010 HVQ Batik Challenge Fabric




I thought I would give you a little sneak peek at what I have done so far on my challenge project:

As soon as I saw the fabric my thoughts immediately went to FLOWERS




It was fun fussy cutting the shapes from the yellows and pinks and oranges in this batik fabric...




Last week I put the border on...
Yes, I went and bought half a yard more of the challenge fabric for the border.


I am hoping this will go under the needle very soon.
I am feeling some pressure...
Less than 4 weeks until our BIG REVEAL.

How is your challenge project coming along?


Our Comfort Quilts and Raffle Quilts are created with donated Fabrics, Battings and Threads.
If you would like to donate cotton fabrics or other materials to this worthy cause, please contact LuAnn Kessi kessi@pioneer.net


Everything is Better When it is Quilted,
The Harlan Valley Quilters


No comments:

Post a Comment