Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Challenge Fabric......Leftovers

I had some Batik Challenge fabric leftover...

It was laying on the end of the cutting table in a pile...


Click Images to Enlarge:


My Little Dog
A heartbeat at my feet
14 x 16

The batik made a great background for this P2P Journal Quilt



This is a class sample for the
Permission 2 Play class this week:

Does this mean I am officially done with my challenge?

Are you busy stitching on your challenge project?

I bet you are all done!

Bye For Now,
LuAnn


Our Comfort Quilts and Raffle Quilts are created with donated Fabrics, Battings and Threads.
If you would like to donate cotton fabrics or other materials to this worthy cause, please contact LuAnn Kessi kessi@pioneer.net


Everything is Better When it is Quilted,
The Harlan Valley Quilters

No comments:

Post a Comment