Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Quilt Retreat.....2017




The Harlan Valley Quilters

spent the week together at our

Annual Winter Retreat @ the Quilt Palace



You can't tell from this photo...

but it is FREEZING!






Kathi brought her star quilt for show 'n tell






Ralph is always so happy to spend

Quilt Retreat with all of the Quilters!






I am working on getting my 

New York Beauty pieced this week...






Lani is adding sashing strips to her

Crazy Quilt Blocks...





Ralph is giving Lani lots of help...






Kathi completed the quilting on her

Jello Printed, Hand Dyed Art Quilt...






Kerri sewed the binding on her 

Hawaii Quilt






Kathi brought her improv pieced art quilt

for show 'n tell






I have half the NYB off the wall

and pieced together...






Linda is cutting strips for a new

1930's quilt project.


There was a lot more going on during

Quilt Retreat Week,

but I was so busy piecing my NYB

I didn't catch it all with the camera.


We are all looking forward to our

next retreat in the Spring!



Everything is Better when it is Quilted,

The Harlan Valley Quilters



2 comments: