Saturday, April 8, 2017

Quilt Retreat...Spring 2017



After a long, wet Winter

it is time for our Spring Quilt Retreat...



Let the good times roll...






Ralph, the Quilting Kitty, 

welcomes everyone

as they come through the door!






Lani is creating a new Dresden Quilt...






Debbie is stitching up Art Tote Bags

with pockets for the sharpie pens.....FUN!






Linda is strip piecing 

1930 depression fabrics...







Claudette is working on a 

raw edge flower quilt...






Kathi is designing a quilt made from her

grandmother's embroidery...






Linda C. is creating a 

Laurel Burch quilt...






I stitched up a couple of pillows...










Tea Party Time...








Everyone brought FUN 

Tea Party Treats...






Here's to a great week of 

Quilting and Laughing!






Ralph made himself cozy all week...






Ralph is showing off his new 

Comfort Quilt...






Ralph is resting up for our 

Quilt Retreat in the Fall.



Everything is Better when it is Quilted,

The Harlan Valley Quilters



2 comments:

  1. As I looked at each project, I would say to myself, "That's my favorite". It unanimous, They are all my favorites!
    The tea treats look delicious! I love the Tupperware canisters! Now I wonder whatever happened to mine...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful, productive time creating beautiful quilty memories!!!

    ReplyDelete